Wednesday 22 April 2009

Welcome

To all who have stumbled here, by accident or otherwise, might I extend a warm welcome!

The world of physics, if not science in general, is often considered to be somewhat obscure. Press releases are made about some of the most extravagant endeavours, but short of that there is little common understanding about what is involved in studying the physical world. I aim to change this.

I myself am a physicist studying in the UK, and as such have had some exposure to the academic side of physics. I will be basing my posts on personal experiences and articles I have read, but I very much intend to keep in mind the reader without extensive technical knowledge.

I hope to have my first "real" post ready this weekend, please stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Looks promising - I'm looking forward to the first updates!

    ReplyDelete